- Language: English
- Published: September 2013
Watawala Plantations Plc - Company Capsule
- ID: 2087980
- August 2014
- 24 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Watawala Plantations Plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview key facts major products and services financial ratios key competitors financial analysis recent developments key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Watawala Plantations Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Watawala Plantations Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Watawala Plantations Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Watawala Plantations Plc (Watawala) is a producer of palm oil. The company cultivates manufactures and distribute tea rubber and palm oil. It offers field management services including nursery management replanting techniques and agronomic practices harvesting operations and agronomic practices in mature area; and development in human skills. Watawala markets its products under the brands of Zesta and Watawala Kahata; oils under the brand of Oliate vagetable oil. The company exports its tea products to different parts of the world. It operates through its subsidiaries including Watawala Agro Limited and Watawala Marketing Limited. The company has a joint venture with the TATA Tea India. Watawala is headquartered in Colombo Sri Lanka. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Watawala Plantations Plc
2 Watawala Plantations Plc - Key Employees
3 Watawala Plantations Plc - Major Products and Services
4 Watawala Plantations Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Watawala Plantations Plc - Head Office
5 Watawala Plantations Plc - Business Analysis
5.1 Watawala Plantations Plc - Company Overview
6 Watawala Plantations Plc - Company Financial Analysis
6.1 Watawala Plantations Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
7 Watawala Plantations Plc - Interim ratios
7.1.1 Watawala Plantations Plc - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
7.2 Watawala Plantations Plc - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
7.2.1 Watawala Plantations Plc - Revenue and Operating margin
7.2.2 Watawala Plantations Plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
7.2.3 Watawala Plantations Plc - Solvency
7.2.4 Watawala Plantations Plc - Valuation
7.3 Watawala Plantations Plc - Key Competitors
8 Watawala Plantations Plc - Recent Developments
9.2 Watawala Plantations Plc - Ratio Definitions