- Language: English
- 64 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
CMBS Quarterly Insights: Cracks in the Foundation? Oct 99
- Published: October 1999
- Standard & Poors
Issuance remains strong, real estate fundamentals are sound, and the economy continues to expand, but are there cracks in the foundation- There are some signs that we may have reached a peak in certain property markets and are perched upon a very delicate equilibrium between supply and demand. In some markets and property segments we may have already tipped over the edge. However, before we sound the alarm we need to keep all this in perspective: delinquencies remain at historical lows. As illustrated in chart 1, Standard & Poor's rated conduit CMBS had very low delinquencies through the first eight months of 1999. As of August 1999, the total amount delinquent was $512.5 million, a 0.61% delinquency rate based on...
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Commentary
Criteria articles describe the thought process and methodology Standard & Poor's analysts use in determining ratings. These commentary pieces discuss both the quantitative (economic and financial) and qualitative (business analysis and caliber of management) aspects of the analysis, as well as legal issues. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Los Angeles
- New York City
- Australia (Commonwealth of) (Unsolicited Ratings)
- Hechinger Co.
- Home Depot Inc.
- Kmart Holding Corp.
- Host Hotels & Resorts Inc.
- Japan (Unsolicited Ratings)
- United Kingdom (Unsolicited Ratings)
- Italy (Republic of) (Unsolicited Ratings)
- Morgan Stanley Capital I Inc.
- Pacific Life Insurance Co.
- Merrill Lynch Mortgage Investors Inc.
- DLJ Mortgage Acceptance Corp.
- Prudential Securities Secured Financing Corp.
- Great Atlantic Life Insurance Co.
- Marriott International Inc.
- AMRESCO, INC.
- JPMorgan Commercial Mortgage Finance Corp.
- Asset Securitization Corp.
- NationsLink Funding Corp.
- GMAC Commercial Mortgage Securities, Inc.
- Bear Stearns Commercial Mortgage Securities Inc.
- Texas Health Choice LC
- Chase Manhattan Bank-First Union National Bank Commercial Mortgage Trust
- MSP Corso Venezia S.r.l/Servizi Immobiliari Banche - SIB SpA
- Structured Asset Securities Corp.
- Nomura Asset Securities Corp.
- LNR Partners LLC
- CRIIMI MAE Services L.P.
- Credit Suisse First Boston Mortgage Securities Corp.