• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
American Family Insurance Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, March 2012, Pages: 14
World Market Intelligence's 'American Family Insurance Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'American Family Insurance Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'American Family Insurance Group' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
American Family Insurance Group (AFG) is a mutual insurance company in the US. The company provides a range of insurance products such as , auto insurance, home insurance, umbrella insurance, health insurance, life insurance, retirement plans, business insurance, and farm and ranch insurance. It also offers trip cancellation insurance, global medical insurance and Mexico auto insurance. The company has operations across 19 states of the US, principally in Midwest and Western US. As of December 31, 2010, the company had US$16.8 billion assets under management. AFG operates through 3,500 independent contractor agents. The company is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
List of Figures