World Market Intelligence's 'IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance ' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance (ITGI) - a joint venture between Tokio Marina and Nichido Fire Group and Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative (IFFCO) - is one of the leading private general insurance companies in India. The company provides a broad range of property and casualty products. Its product portfolio includes fire insurance, marine insurance, motor insurance, engineering insurance, workmen compensation insurance, personal accident insurance, product liability insurance, health insurance and trade credit plan. ITGI also offers sankat haran bima yojana, mausam bima yojana, mahila suraksha bima yojana and janata bima yojana. The company offers its products to the retail customers through its subsidiary, IFFCO-TOKIO Insurance Services Ltd (ITIS).ITGI operates through a wide network of 57 strategic business units, more than 100 lateral spread centers and 280 Bima centers. The company is headquartered in New Delhi, India. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
List of Figures