• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Homeland Security Expenditure in Indonesia to 2016: Market Review
iCD Research, March 2012, Pages: 17
ICD Research’s "Homeland Security Expenditure in Indonesia to 2016: Market Review" provides historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market.
ICD Research’s "Homeland Security Expenditure in Indonesia to 2016: Market Review" provides a quantitative view of historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market. The information in this Market Review draws upon ICD Research’s in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Features key historical data on the homeland security market in Indonesia
- Provides key forecast statistics on the overall homeland security market to 2016
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Indonesia homeland security market using ICD Research’s market analysis
- Identify industry trends in Indonesia by analyzing the historical industry data
- Use the market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the homeland security market in Indonesia
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using ICD Research’s forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 ICD Research Terrorism Index
1.5 About ICD Research Defense Intelligence Centre
1.6 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast
2.1 Homeland security market estimated to value US$3.5 billion in 2011
2.2 Security and safety equipment imports to increase over the forecast period
2.3 Cultural and ethnic issues will encourage investment in the procurement of homeland security equipment
3.1 Contact Us
3.2 About ICD Research
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesian Homeland Security Expenditure (2005–2011)
Table 2: Indonesian security and safety equipment imports (2005–2011)
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesian Homeland Security Expenditure (2005–2011)
Figure 2: Indonesian security and safety imports (2005–2011)
Figure 3: ICD Research Terrorism Heat Map
Figure 4: ICD Research Terrorism Heat Index, 2010