- Language: English
- 111 Pages
- Published: September 2012
- Region: Global
- ID: 2093801
- May 2014
- Region: Global
- 29 pages
Global Footwear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global footwear market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes. The market is valued at retail selling price with any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2013 exchange rates.
- The global footwear market had total revenues of $248.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2009 and 2013.
- Clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers accounted for the largest proportion of sales in the global footwear market in 2013; sales through this channel generated $159.3bn, equivalent to 64.1% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $318.0bn by the end of 2018.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the footwear market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalfootwear market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global footwear market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global footwear market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Global footwear market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global footwear market?
How has the market performed over the last five years? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Bata Shoe Organization
Esprit Holdings Limited
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Global footwear market value: $ billion, 2009–13
Table 2: Global footwear market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2013
Table 3: Global footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2013
Table 4: Global footwear market value forecast: $ billion, 2013–18
Table 5: Adidas AG: key facts
Table 6: Adidas AG: key financials ($)
Table 7: Adidas AG: key financials (€)
Table 8: Adidas AG: key financial ratios
Table 9: Bata Shoe Organization: key facts
Table 10: Esprit Holdings Limited: key facts
Table 11: Esprit Holdings Limited: key financials ($)
Table 12: Esprit Holdings Limited: key financials (HK$)
Table 13: Esprit Holdings Limited: key financial ratios
Table 14: NIKE, Inc.: key facts
Table 15: NIKE, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 16: NIKE, Inc.: key financial ratios
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Global footwear market value: $ billion, 2009–13
Figure 2: Global footwear market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2013
Figure 3: Global footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2013
Figure 4: Global footwear market value forecast: $ billion, 2013–18
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global footwear market, 2013
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global footwear market, 2013
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global footwear market, 2013
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global footwear market, 2013
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global footwear market, 2013
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global footwear market, 2013
Figure 11: Adidas AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Adidas AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Esprit Holdings Limited: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Esprit Holdings Limited: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: NIKE, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: NIKE, Inc.: assets & liabilities