- ID: 2093801
- May 2015
- Region: Global
- 29 pages
Global Footwear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global footwear market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes.
- The global footwear market had total revenues of $289,725.8m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2010 and 2014.
- Clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the global footwear market in 2014.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.7% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $347,454.6m by the end of 201
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the footwear market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalfootwear market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global footwear market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Global footwear market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the Global footwear market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Bata Shoe Organization
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Global footwear market value: $ billion, 2010-14
Table 2: Global footwear market geography segmentation: $ billion, 201
Table 3: Global footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 201
Table 4: Global footwear market value forecast: $ billion, 2014–19
Table 5: adidas AG: key facts
Table 6: adidas AG: key financials ($)
Table 7: adidas AG: key financials (€)
Table 8: adidas AG: key financial ratios
Table 9: Bata Shoe Organization: key facts
Table 10: Deichmann SE: key facts
Table 11: NIKE, Inc.: key facts
Table 12: NIKE, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 13: NIKE, Inc.: key financial ratios
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Global footwear market value: $ billion, 2010-14
Figure 2: Global footwear market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 201
Figure 3: Global footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 201
Figure 4: Global footwear market value forecast: $ billion, 2014–19
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global footwear market, 2014
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global footwear market, 2014
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global footwear market, 2014
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global footwear market, 2014
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global footwear market, 2014
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global footwear market, 2014
Figure 11: adidas AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: adidas AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: NIKE, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: NIKE, Inc.: assets & liabilities