- Language: English
- 395 Pages
- Published: December 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Homewares in Italy
- Published: April 2013
- Region: Italy
- 26 pages
Homewares in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy homewares market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The homewares market includes the following segments: home hardware, lighting, textiles and soft furnishings, and window dressings. Home hardware includes the sale of crockery, cutlery, glassware, home cleaning, home storage, ironing boards, kitchen utensils, rubbish bins and other home hardware like household scales and other mechanical devices. Lighting includes the sale of lamp shades, light/lamp stands, light bulbs, and table and desk lamps. Textiles and soft furnishings include the sale of bathroom textiles, beddings, cushions, futons, hammocks, mattresses, table linen and other textile and soft furnishings like clothing and furniture coverings, door mats, laundry bags, parasols, shoe bags and shopping bags. Window dressings include the sale of blinds, curtain poles, rails, curtains and hooks. The market is valued at retail selling prices with any currency conversions calculated using constant annual average 2011 exchange rates.
- The Italian homewares market is forecast to generate total revenues of $11.5 billion in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.2% between 2008 and 2012.
- The home hardware segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $6 billion, equivalent to 52.1% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline even faster, with an anticipated CARC of -0.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $11 billion by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the homewares market in Italy
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the homewares market in Italy
Leading company profiles reveal details of key homewares market players’ global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy homewares market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Italy economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Italy homewares market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Italy homewares market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy homewares market?
How has the market performed over the last five years? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Gruppo Coin S.P.A.
Related MarketLine research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Italy homewares market value: $ billion, 2008–12(e)
Table 2: Italy homewares market category segmentation: $ billion, 2012(e)
Table 3: Italy homewares market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2012(e)
Table 4: Italy homewares market distribution: % share, by value, 2012(e)
Table 5: Italy homewares market value forecast: $ billion, 2012–17
Table 6: Conforama: key facts
Table 7: Gruppo Coin S.P.A.: key facts
Table 8: Ikea Group: key facts
Table 9: Italy size of population (million), 2008–12
Table 10: Italy gdp (constant 2000 prices, $ billion), 2008–12
Table 11: Italy gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2008–12
Table 12: Italy inflation, 2008–12
Table 13: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2008–12
Table 14: Italy exchange rate, 2008–12
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Italy homewares market value: $ billion, 2008–12(e)
Figure 2: Italy homewares market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2012(e)
Figure 3: Italy homewares market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2012(e)
Figure 4: Italy homewares market distribution: % share, by value, 2012(e)
Figure 5: Italy homewares market value forecast: $ billion, 2012–17
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the homewares market in Italy, 2012
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the homewares market in Italy, 2012
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the homewares market in Italy, 2012
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the homewares market in Italy, 2012
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the homewares market in Italy, 2012
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the homewares market in Italy, 2012