Footwear in Canada
- ID: 2094399
- May 2015
- Region: Canada
- 32 pages
Footwear in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada footwear market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The footwear market consists of the total revenues generated through the sale of all types of men's, women's and children's shoes.
- The Canadian footwear market had total revenues of $5,894.0m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2010 and 2014.
- Clothing, footwear, sportswear and accessories retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the Canadian footwear market in 2014, sales through this channel generated $3,920.9m, equivalent to 66.5% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.3% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $6,942.6m by the end of 201
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the footwear market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the footwear market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key footwear market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada footwear market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Canada economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Canada footwear market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the Canada footwear market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada footwear market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Aldo Group Inc.
Brown Shoe Company, Inc.
Collective Brands, Inc.
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Canada footwear market value: $ million, 2010-14
Table 2: Canada footwear market geography segmentation: $ million, 201
Table 3: Canada footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2014
Table 4: Canada footwear market value forecast: $ million, 2014–19
Table 5: adidas AG: key facts
Table 6: adidas AG: key financials ($)
Table 7: adidas AG: key financials (€)
Table 8: adidas AG: key financial ratios
Table 9: Aldo Group Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Brown Shoe Company, Inc.: key facts
Table 11: Brown Shoe Company, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 12: Brown Shoe Company, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 13: Collective Brands, Inc.: key facts
Table 14: Canada size of population (million), 2010-14
Table 15: Canada gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2010-14
Table 16: Canada gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2010-14
Table 17: Canada inflation, 2010-14
Table 18: Canada consumer price index (absolute), 2010-14
Table 19: Canada exchange rate, 2010-14
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Canada footwear market value: $ million, 2010-14
Figure 2: Canada footwear market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 201
Figure 3: Canada footwear market distribution: % share, by value, 2014
Figure 4: Canada footwear market value forecast: $ million, 2014–19
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the footwear market in Canada, 2014
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the footwear market in Canada, 2014
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the footwear market in Canada, 2014
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the footwear market in Canada, 2014
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the footwear market in Canada, 2014
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the footwear market in Canada, 2014
Figure 11: adidas AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: adidas AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Brown Shoe Company, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Brown Shoe Company, Inc.: assets & liabilities