LVMH in Wines (World)
- ID: 2096807
- March 2012
- Region: Global
- 33 pages
- Euromonitor International
LVMH’s wines and champagnes are an impressive image-making and income-generating business, which is returning to growth after a recessionary downturn. The main challenge ahead for the company is to maintain its highest-margin business despite its heavy exposure to vulnerable markets. Could this be done in emerging markets with no champagne-drinking culture? And would the growth of other sparkling wine turn out to be a threat to its core money-makers?
This is the new descriptor.
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.