- Language: English
- 925 Pages
- Published: December 2013
- Region: Global
Telephonic Case Management: Protocols for Behavioral Healthcare Patients - 45 Minute Webinar
- Published: March 2012
- Region: North America
- 45 Minutes
- Healthcare Intelligence Network
During Telephonic Case Management: Protocols for Behavioral Healthcare Patients, a 45-minute webinar on March 7, 2012, now available for replay, Jay Hale, director of quality improvement and clinical operations at Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance, shared the case management protocol developed by his organization, including using scripts and surveys to assess patients engagement in the treatment process and identify patients at-risk.
You will learn:
- How patients are identified for the telephonic case management program;
- The four populations targeted for the program;
- The key indicators for patients enrolled in the program that indicate they are at-risk of avoidable healthcare utilization;
- Strategies for developing relationships with patients over the phone to understand the whole patient picture.
You can listen to this program right in your office and enjoy significant savings - no travel time or hassle; no hotel expenses. It's so convenient! Invite your staff members to gather around a conference table to watch the program.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS CONFERENCE?
- Medical directors
- Disease management directors
- Managers and coordinators
- Case management executives
- Case managers
- Health plan executives
- Care management nurses
- Behavioral health providers
- Physician executives and business development and strategic planning directors. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Jay Hale - Care plan non-compliance is behind most hospital or ER utilization by behavioral health patients.