• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Schwan Food Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, April 2012, Pages: 16
Canadean's "The Schwan Food Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "The Schwan Food Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Schwan Food Company"
Canadean's "The Schwan Food Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Schwan Food Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Schwan Food Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Schwan Food Company (Schwan) is one of the leading producers, distributors, and marketers of frozen foods in the US. The company offers a wide variety of products such as pizza, choice meats, seafood, desserts, vegetables, sides, complete meals and ice cream. Schwan is specialized in offering chicken, turkey, fish, sea food, beef and pork. The company markets its products under various brands, including Schwan's, Red Baron, Freschetta, Tony's, Mrs. Smith's, Edwards, Larry's and Pagoda Express. It offers its products through home-delivery, retail-grocery and food-service channels. The company operates four major distribution centers and 12 manufacturing facilities in Minnesota, Kansas, Kentucky, Georgia, Oklahoma, Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas in the US. It markets and distributes its products in 48 states of the US. Schwan is headquartered in Marshall, Minnesota, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
United States of America