- Published: December 2011
Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report
- ID: 2104128
- April 2012
- 18 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited"
Canadean's "Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited (Murray) is a dairy products processing company, based in Australia. The company processes over 30.00% of the nation's milk supply into quality products, which include butter, cheese, milk powders and UHT products. It markets its products under various brands such as Devondale, Liddell's, Kiewa Country, Natra, Proform, Ascend, MG China, and Cobram. Murray operates through four business units: MG Ingredients, MG Nutritionals, Retail, Corporate Brands & Food Service, and MG Farm & Hardware Supplies. The company exports its products to 60 countries globally. The company has eight manufacturing sites, located at Victoria and Tasmania. Murray is headquartered inMelbourne, Victoria, Australia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
List of Figures