- Language: English
- Published: October 2012
Nordmilch eG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report
- Published: April 2012
- 13 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Nordmilch eG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Nordmilch eG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nordmilch eG"
Canadean's "Nordmilch eG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nordmilch eG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nordmilch eG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nordmilch eG (Nordmilch) is a dairy cooperative, based in Germany. The company processes and distributes milk and other dairy related products. The product line of Nordmilch includes cheese, yogurt, Ultra High Temperature (UHT) milk products, fresh milk products, milk powder, whey powder, milk-based components and concentrates, butter, and dairy cream. The company markets its products under two brands, MILRAM and OLDENBURGER. Nordmilch has nine production facilities in Hohenwestedt, Zeven, Edewecht, Nordhackstedt, Schleswig, Struckhausen, and Neuborger. The company exports its milk products to more than 80 countries worldwide. Nordmilch processes over 3.90.billion kilos of milk per year. The company is headquartered in Bremen, Germany. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
List of Figures
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|