- Language: English
- Published: September 2012
Unisource Worldwide, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT Report
- ID: 2104175
- April 2012
- 14 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Unisource Worldwide, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Unisource Worldwide, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Unisource Worldwide, Inc."
Canadean's "Unisource Worldwide, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Unisource Worldwide, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Unisource Worldwide, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Unisource Worldwide, Inc. (Unisource) is involved in marketing and distribution of commercial printing and business imaging papers, packaging systems and facility supplies and equipment. It serves customers through distribution centers and transport fleet. The company classified its business operations under four divisions - paper, packaging, facility supplies and specialty businesses. It operates specialty business through its banners: Paper Plus and Roll Source. The company's various services are engineered packaging design, ebusiness technologies, logistical expertise, paper procurement services, optimized facilities management, and sustainability best practices. It principally operates in the US and Canada. Unisource Worldwide is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
List of Figures
United States of America