• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Sugar - Americas
Global Research and Data Services, March 2012
This package contains 11 sugar market analyses from the following American countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, United States and Uruguay.
These market research reports offer an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for sugar in different American countries. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for sugar by country
- Overall market volume for sugar by country
- Market value and volume for sugar by type (raw sugar beet, raw sugar cane, refined sugar, maple sugar, other sugar)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the sugar markets in different American countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?