- Language: English
- 20 Pages
- Published: August 2011
- Region: World
Cerulli Edge - Advisor Edition Topic: Focus on Independence (2Q 2012)
- Published: April 2012
- Region: World
- 16 Pages
- Cerulli Associates
The Cerulli Edge™ - Advisor Edition is a quarterly research publication written specifically for financial advisors built on expanding intermediary research engine. Each issue contains a thematic discussion of topics shaping the industry, including a range of market statistics drawn from ongoing interviews and surveys with thousands of financial advisors and industry executives across all intermediary channels.
In the Second Quarter 2012 issue of The Cerulli Edge®—Advisor Edition titled Focus on Independence Issue, Cerulli analysts explore the variety of options available to different segments of the IBD market to address the challenges they are facing.
Overview: Independently Yours.
Though advisors are increasingly adopting more independent models, many IBDs struggle to survive.
- Employee Advisors' Preferred Channel if Advisor Left Current B/D, 2011
- Challenges Facing IBDs, 2011
Allocating Resources: Balancing Scale and Specialization.
Thin margins at IBDs force a focus on true differentiation.
- Independent Broker/Dealer Segments, 2011
- Top-25 Independent Broker/Dealers by Advisor Headcount, 2010
- IBD Advisor Satisfaction with Technology Solutions by IBD Segment, 2012
- Advisor Perception of Their Role as a Fiduciary by IBD Segment, 1Q 2012
The RIA Threat: The Best Defense is a Good Offense.
Many IBDs are not structured to overcome their competitive disadvantage versus RIAs.
- IBD vs. RIA Comparison, 2010
- Future Direction of Dually Registered Business Mix, 2009–2011
- Reasons Dually Registered Advisors Retain B/D Affiliation, 2011
- Factors That Cause an Advisor to Look for a New B/D, 1Q 2012
- Likelihood to Remain Affiliated with IBD by IBD Segment, 1Q 2012
- IBD Number of Clients by AUM, 1Q 2012
IBD Revenue Source
- Independent Advisor Revenue, 1Q 2012 vs. 2015E
- IBD Advisor Fiduciary Status by Revenue Source, 1Q 2012
AUM and Revenue Metrics
- IBD Assets and Revenue, 1Q 2012
- IBD Revenue and AUM Change in 2011
IBD Product Mix
- Independent Advisor Product Mix by IBD Segment, 1Q 2012
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|