- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: February 2013
The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
- ID: 2105348
- January 2015
- Medical Letter
Prescription Drug Information And Drug Facts Since 1959
The Medical Letter is a peer-reviewed biweekly publication which provides:
- Unbiased critical evaluation of FDA-approved drugs, with a special emphasis on new drugs.
- Appraisal of new drugs for effectiveness, toxicity and cost, and discussion of possible alternatives.
- An occasional review of a new non-drug treatment or a new diagnostic aid.
The editorial process relies on a consensus of experts to ensure the information in our articles is presented in a balanced and scientifically supported manner.
Your subscription to The Medical Letter includes:
- Print version published and mailed biweekly (26 issues/year)
- Online access to current issue and archives from 1988 to the present
- The Mobile Collection for your smartphone:
- Access your subscription from your smartphone on a mobile site or download a free app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android and Kindle Fire
- FREE online per issue CME/CE