- Language: English
- 136 Pages
- Published: May 2009
- Region: Latin America
Engineering Polymers for the Construction Market in Brazil: A Strategic Look in a Promising Market led by Infrastructure Investments
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Brazil
- 71 Pages
- Frost & Sullivan
The Brazilian engineering plastic demand for construction is growing and will keep growing rapidly in the next years, especially in the big cities, driven by the infrastructure works for the the World Cup and Olympic Games. This will represent an opportunity for manufactures to diversify and reduce dependency from the automotive sector. There is a big potential market to be explored by engineering plastic manufacturers in construction. Applications should be developed with converters in order to meet end-users needs.
This research service presents an in-depth market analysis of the Brazilian engineering polymers for the construction market. This research service covers topics such as industry challenges, and market drivers and restraints. It also presents the competitive structure of trends for Brazilian engineering
polymers and new applications. Revenue forecasts are also discussed.
This research service observes the period from 2009 to 2018. The base year is 2011.
For the purpose of this research service, the Brazilian engineering plastics market is analyzed by product type, as follows:
- acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- polyamide (PA)
- polycarbonate (PC)
- polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA)
Despite being considered as engineering plastics, polyoxymethylate (POM) and polybutylene terephtalate (PTB) were excluded from the analysis because of a lack of significant applications, or the volume of revenue from the segment is not relevant compared to other researched resins.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Does this category have competitive substitutes?
- What are the main current applications for each segment?
- What is the price tendency and volumes for the next few years?
- How will the structure of the market change? Is it ripe for acquisitions? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Brazilian Market for Engineering Polymers in Construction
- Engineering Polymers
- - Brazilian Market for Engineering Plastics in Construction