- Published: September 2011
McDonald's Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: April 2012
- 39 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "McDonald's Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "McDonald's Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "McDonald's Corporation"
Canadean's "McDonald's Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "McDonald's Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "McDonald's Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
McDonald's Corporation (McDonald) is a fast food hamburger restaurant chain operator based in the US. As of December 2011, the company owned and operated 33,510 system wide restaurants serving more than 64.00 million customers every day. Of which 27,075 were franchised or licensed and 6,435 were operated by the company. The quick-service restaurants offer a substantially uniform menu, with a few geographic variations that include World Famous Fries, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets and Egg McMuffin. In addition, the company provides drive-thru, take away and free WiFi services at its restaurants. Geographically, the company operates in 119 countries across the US, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. McDonald is headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Capital Expenditure
Figure 9: Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Figure 10: Liquidity