- Published: March 2014
- Region: Global
AFC Enterprises, Inc. : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
- 37 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "AFC Enterprises, Inc. : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AFC Enterprises, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AFC Enterprises, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AFC Enterprises, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AFC Enterprises, Inc. (AFC) is a quick-service restaurant chain based in the US. The company was founded in 1992 and operates restaurants under the trade name Popeye's Lousiana Kitchen (Popeye's). As of December 30, 2012, the company operates 2,104 Popeye's restaurants, of which 45 are company-owned and the rest are franchised. Popeye's restaurants offer a Louisiana style menu featuring chicken, seafood, rice and other regional items. The company's operations are spread across 47 states in the US, Guam, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, the Cayman Islands and 26 other foreign countries. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions