- Published: October 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Barry Callebaut AG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Global
- 36 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Barry Callebaut AG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Barry Callebaut AG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barry Callebaut AG"
Canadean's "Barry Callebaut AG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Barry Callebaut AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Barry Callebaut AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Barry Callebaut AG (Barry Callebaut) is a manufacturer of cocoa and chocolate products, based in Switzerland. The company offers a broad range of chocolate and other cocoa-based products with various recipes. Its products include chocolates, compounds, fillings, decorations, inclusions and cocoa (powder, beverages and other types). The company markets these products to multinational and national branded consumer goods manufacturers, artisanal and professional users of chocolate, including pastry chefs, bakeries, chocolatiers, restaurants, hotels and caterers, and food retailers. It also offers services such as quality advisory, research and development, technical assistance, logistics, processing, training and information and support. The company operates 40 production facilities in 27 countries across Europe, Africa, North and Latin America and Asia-Pacific regions. Barry Callebaut is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation