- Language: English
- Published: May 2014
Dubai Refreshments (P.S.C.): Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: April 2012
- 28 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Dubai Refreshments (P.S.C.): Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Dubai Refreshments (P.S.C.): Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dubai Refreshments (P.S.C.)"
Canadean's "Dubai Refreshments (P.S.C.): Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dubai Refreshments (P.S.C.)" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dubai Refreshments (P.S.C.)"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dubai Refreshments (P.S.C.) (DRC) specializes in canning, bottling, distributing and trading soft drinks and related beverage products in the UAE. The company's product portfolio includes soft drinks brands such as Pepsi, Pepsi Diet, Pepsi Max, Mirinda Vit C, Mirinda Citrus, Mirinda Green Apple, 7up, 7up Free, Mountain Dew, Shani and Evervess and non-carbonated soft drinks under the brands Lipton Ice, including Lipton Ice Tea in peach and lemon flavors. DRC also offers drinking water under Aquafina brand name. The company also exports its products in international market. It is the sole franchisee and distributor for PepsiCo in the UAE. DRC is headquartered in the Dubai, the UAE. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Capital Expenditure
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Capital Expenditure
Figure 8: Turnover – Inventory and Asset