- Language: English
- 1539 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Ferrero S.p.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Global
- 13 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Ferrero S.p.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Ferrero S.p.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ferrero S.p.A. "
Canadean's "Ferrero S.p.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ferrero S.p.A. " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ferrero S.p.A. "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ferrero S.p.A. (Ferrero) is a manufacturer and distributor of chocolates. The product portfolio of the company includes chocolates, cream spreads, sugar confectionery and drinks. Ferrero offers its products under the brands Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello, Mon Cheri, Nutella, Kinder and Tic Tac. The company operates in more than 100 countries across the globe, with over 70 affiliated companies, including 38 business units, 15 production plants and three social enterprises. Ferrero is headquartered in Alba, Italy. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
List of Figures