• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, April 2012, Pages: 25
Canadean's "Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
Canadean's "Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd"
Canadean's "Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd: Ingredients Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Brother Enterprises Holding Co., Ltd. (Brother Enterprises) is a manufacturer and supplier of vitamins and leather chemicals. The company's product portfolio includes tanning agents, re-tanning agents, fatliquor, finishing agent, auxillary agents and vitamins including Vitamin k3, Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B3 which are used as food and feed additives. The company is also a supplier of chrome powder. The company markets its products in China, Southeast Asia, Europe, South America, the Middle East and Africa. The company is headquartered in Haining City, Zhejiang Province, China.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: History
Table 5: Key Employees
Table 6: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency