• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, April 2012, Pages: 12
Canadean's "FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
Canadean's "FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V."
Canadean's "FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Femsa Comercio, SA de CV (Femsa Comercio), a subsidiary of Fomento Económico Mexicano, SAB de CV, is a convenience store operator. The product portfolio of the company include bottled water, ready-to-drink teas, isotonic drinks, cold drinks, coffee, beer, potato chips, milk products, fruit juices, cheese sandwiches and fast food. These products are offered under the brands of Coca-Cola, Canada Dry, Heineken, Brisa, Burn, Carta Blanca and Especial. It also offers services including bill payment, public telephones and ATMs. As of June 2011, the company operates 8,963 stores in Mexico and Columbia under the Oxxo banner. The company also has 11 distribution facilities across Mexico. Femsa Comercio is headquartered in Monterrey, Mexico.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
List of Figures