• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Kyochon F&B Co., Ltd. : Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, April 2012, Pages: 10
Canadean's "Kyochon F&B Co., Ltd. : Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
Canadean's "Kyochon F&B Co., Ltd. : Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kyochon F&B Co., Ltd. "
Canadean's "Kyochon F&B Co., Ltd. : Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kyochon F&B Co., Ltd. " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kyochon F&B Co., Ltd. "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kyochon F&B Co., Ltd. (Kyochon) is a fried chicken restaurant chain based in South Korea. The company was founded in 1991 by Won-Kang Kwon by opening the first restaurant in Gumi, South Korea. Kyochon's menu includes a variety of chicken dishes prepared by trained chefs using its proprietary double frying and hand-brushing techniques. The restaurants also serve a wide choice of wine, beer, cocktails and soft drinks. The company conducts majority of the restaurant operations under franchise business model serving more than 48,000 customers per day globally. It currently operates a network of over 1,000 restaurants spread across Korea and China alongside operating 10 restaurants in the US. Kyochon is headquartered in Osan-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
List of Figures