- Language: English
- 149 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
Nutraceutical International Corporation - Company Capsule
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Global
- 28 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Nutraceutical International Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, competitive benchmarking data, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nutraceutical International Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Nutraceutical International Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Nutraceutical International Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nutraceutical International Corporation (Nutraceutical) is a nutritional supplements and bulk formulations manufacturer, distributor and retailer based in the US. The company's product portfolio includes amino acids, bee products, antioxidants, essential oils, minerals, multi vitamins and personal care products among others. It sells products under the brand names such as Solaray, VegLife, KAL, Nature's Life, Sunny Green, Action Labs, Natural Balance, NaturalMax, Premier One, Pioneer, Zand, Natra-Bio, bioAllers, Herbs for Kids, NaturalCare, Natural Sport, Supplement Training Systems, FunFresh Foods, ActiPet, Action Labs, Thompson, Montana Big Sky, Living Flower Essences, Life-flo and Larenim, to health and natural food stores. Nutraceutical also provides home delivery, shipping, variable mode of payment and product replacement warranty services. The company operates 17,000 food stores in the US. Nutraceutical is headquartered in Park City, Utah, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 Key Employees
6.2 Ratio Definitions
Nutraceutical International Corporation