- Published: November 2011
- Region: Global
Oxford Industries, Inc. - Company Capsule
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
- 33 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Oxford Industries, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oxford Industries, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Oxford Industries, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Oxford Industries, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Oxford Industries, Inc (Oxford) is an apparel designer and retailer based in the US. The company designs, sources and markets men's and women's sportswear and related products. Its products include sports shirts, branded and private label dress shirts, swim wear, casual slacks, sweaters, jeans, outer wear, golf apparel, tailored clothing products and accessories. Oxford markets its products under the brands of Tommy Bahama, Ben Sherman, Nickelson, Billy London, Arnold Brant, Oxford Golf, Ely, Cattleman and Cumberland Outfitters. Its products are marketed through the network of retail stores. The company distributes its products across the US, the UK, the UAE, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and South Africa. Oxford is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions
Oxford Industries, Inc.