• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Company Capsule
Canadean Ltd, August 2012, Pages: 29
Canadean's "Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains a company overview, key facts, key employees, competitive benchmarking, products and services, locations and subsidiaries as well as financial ratios.
Canadean's "Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Company Capsule" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Group 1 Automotive, Inc."
Canadean's "Group 1 Automotive, Inc. - Company Capsule" reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Group 1 Automotive, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Details locations, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Group 1 Automotive, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6.2 Ratio Definitions