- Language: English
- Published: April 2013
PharMerica Corporation - Company Capsule
- ID: 2110407
- July 2013
- 30 Pages
- Canadean Ltd
"PharMerica Corporation - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PharMerica Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "PharMerica Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "PharMerica Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PharMerica Corporation (PharMerica) is an institutional pharmacy company based in the US. The company offers pharmacy management services including assisted living facilities, account management, Medicare part D coverage, long term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals and other institutional care settings. It provides electronic medication administration records, education for nurses and electronic medical records services. PharMerica serves healthcare facilities and provides management pharmacy services to hospitals. The company's other services include ancillary services, hospital pharmacy management services, regulatory and financial management services, hospital pharmacy operations and clinical pharmacy programs. It provides pharmacy management services to different hospitals in the US. PharMerica is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6.2 Ratio Definitions
PharMerica Corporation - Company Capsule, Retailing, United States of America, Canadean Overview, Key facts, Major Products and Services, Key Employees, Locations and Subsidiaries, Financial Ratios