The Singapore Defense Industry - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights to 2016: Market Profile
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Singapore
"UPP Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, competitive benchmarking, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "UPP Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "UPP Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "UPP Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
UPP Holdings Limited (UPP Holdings) is an investment holding company based in Singapore. The company manufactures and distributes paper and packaging products. It offers grade papers such as test liner, corrugating medium, chip board, core board, blue match boxboard, machine finished kraft paper and recycled waste paper. UPP also focuses on activities such as collection and trading of waste paper products, old newspaper, computer print outs, double lined kraft paper, provision of green technology and environmental solutions, investment holdings and rental and management of properties and others. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as UPP Greentech Pte. Ltd., UPP Greentech Pte. Ltd., UPP Industries Pte. Ltd. and UPP Capital (M) Sdn. Bhd.. It carries out operations in Malaysia and Singapore. UPP is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions
UPP Holdings Limited - Company Capsule, Packaging, Singapore, Canadean Overview, Competitive Benchmarking, Key facts, Major Products and Services, Key Employees, Financial Ratios
UPP Holdings Limited