• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Quality in public passenger transport (Spanish Version)
AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification, January 2011, Pages: 224
This publication provides solutions to meet the needs and expectations of passengers.
It presents tools and procedures for service improvement which are specific to the activities carried out in the public transport sector, addressing aspects directly linked with the service such as punctuality, comfort or customer care.
- 5 UNE standards, including UNE-EN 13816, aiming at improving the quality of public passenger transport services.
- A series of documents of reference, application guides of the UNE-EN 13816, where proposals are provided for the different means of transport to be used by the entities interested in improving the provision of their services.
- An analysis of the reasons why both the standads and these documents of reference are essential to assess and improve the quality of public passenger transport.
A book that will help you to:
- Boost sales, thanks to the improvement in the quality of the service offered.
- Convey this improvement in the quality of the service.
- Make a difference with regard to your competitors.
- Obtain an advantage in terms of public concessions and occasional transport demand and maintenance.