• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Service quality for small retail trade. Application guide for series UNE 175001 (Spanish Version)
AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification, January 2011, Pages: 160
The new circumstances affecting the market (shopping centres, online shopping, discount stores...) require the small retail trade to innovate, change, surprise its customers and offer them a quality service.
One of the main ways in which shops of the same sector can make a difference is by providing a quality service to their customers, a factor that the owner can control by taking the necessary actions to improve the service offered.
Adopting a clear and practical approach, this guide:
1- Facilitates compliance with the requirements of the series of standards UNE 175001 Service quality for small retail trade, providing an explanation of the meaning and purpose of the requirements of this standard.
In addition, due to the peculiarities of the sector, it indicates the specific requirements applicable to specific shops such as fishmonger's, optician's, florist's, butcher's and delicatessen.
2- Suggests good practices and situations that should be avoided in small retail trade, together with examples.
3- Provides models of documents that can help implement improvements, such as: customer survey, review of the facilities, improvement plan, etc.
4- Includes the complete text of the standard UNE 175001-1 Service quality for small retail trade - Part 1: General requirements.
1. Service quality for small retail trade - Part 1: General requirements (UNE 175001-1:2004)
- Service requirements.
- Requirements concerning tangible elements.
- Staff requirements.
2. Sector-based applications:
- Requirements for fishmonger's (UNE 175001-2:2004).
- Requirements for optician's (UNE 175001-3:2005).
- Requirements for butcher's and delicatessen (UNE 175001-4:2005).
- Requirements for florist's (UNE 175001-5:2005).
3. AENOR Commercial Quality Mark. Certification for establishments
Annexes. Models of documents.
César Flores Aja