- Language: English
- 150 Pages
- Published: April 2013
Waterproofing in building works and civil engineering. UNE standards. CD-ROM (Spanish Version)
- ID: 2111049
- January 2011
- AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification
The 66 UNE standards compiled in this handbook:
- Specify the product, conformity assessment and CE marking requirements for waterproof materials and sealants used.
- Provide application and execution methods for the different waterproofing systems used each time.
- Offer control procedures, both of the reception of materials at the work site and of their application.
- Present recommendations for system maintenance.
These standards, which are a very useful tool for manufacturers, project developers, installers, builders and Public Administrations, enable:
- To prove compliance with the essential requirements of Directive 89/106/EEC regarding construction products and with the Technical Building Code.
- To design the relevant construction projects and engineering services.
- To draft the harmonised technical specifications on construction products.
Standards are subject to regular reviews in order to ensure they are updated and in line with the progress made by industry and society. For this reason, although the standards contained in this handbook were valid when going to press, the amendments to be made in the UNE standards catalogue in the future may affect this section.