- Language: English
- 65 Pages
- Published: November 2011
- Region: China
Management of centres for persons who are reliant on care. UNE standards and legislation (Spanish Version)
- Published: January 2011
- AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification
A handbook containing 77 essential UNE standards for the management of centres for persons reliant on care.
In addition, complete texts of the Law for the Promotion of personal autonomy and care for dependent people and the Law for Occupational risk prevention are included.
With this compilation of UNE standards, your organisation will have access, among other, to information enabling:
- Implementation of a system focusing on the effective management of the services offered to persons reliant on care.
- Removal of architectural, auditory, visual and sensorial barriers to achieve the highest level of accessibility possible both in terms of services and buildings.
- Prevention of health risks that can be generated inside buildings ensuring safety and well-being in the workplace.
- Offering the best and safest catering services.
The 77 UNE standards are arranged by the following topics to ease their location:
- Services for the promotion of personal autonomy. Management requirements.
- Needs of and adaptations for persons with disabilities.
- Accessibility in building and town planning.
- Indoor air quality.
- Support products for persons with disabilities.
- Catering services requirements.