Sensory analysis. 2nd edition (Spanish Version)
- ID: 2111076
- January 2010
- 456 pages
- AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification
The practical guide:
- To examine the sensory characteristics of products, necessary in quality control, market research and in the definition of designations of origin.
- For students of this academic discipline and laboratories working within the scope of Standard UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025.
New features of this second edition:
- It reviews and updates the previous edition, grouping the 21 UNE standards which are most interesting in practical terms and relate to the application of standardised techniques and methods aiming to accurately establish the properties of products through the senses.
- Guides for laboratory personnel.
- Methodologies not available so far.
Standards are subject to regular reviews in order to ensure they are updated and in line with the progress made by industry and society. For this reason, although the standards contained in this handbook were valid when going to press, the amendments to be made in the UNE standards catalogue in the future may affect this section.