- Language: English
- 92 Pages
- Published: June 2011
- Region: United Kingdom
Copper tube and accessories handbook (2nd edition) (Spanish Version)
- Published: January 2010
- Region: Global
- 356 Pages
- AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification
The Spanish Copper Information Centre (Centro Español de Información del Cobre, CEDIC), together with three national manufacturers of copper tubes and one of copper accessories have promoted the publication of this handbook in order to keep construction professionals informed about the techniques of use of copper tube and accessories in thermal hydro sanitary installations.
This second edition includes updated technical information that will meet your current needs, turning it into a reference guide for professionals in the sector. In it you will be able to find:
- The new copper products for different applications.
- The new cold-joining techniques.
- The new legislation.
- Copper tube installations
- Welding process
- Design, assembly and installation with copper tube and accessories
- Contact of copper with other metals
- Copper piping in gas installations
- Fire-extinguishing installations
- Technical building code
- Energy certification in buildings
- Characteristics and dimensioning of water installations
Centro Español de Información del Cobre (CEDIC)