- Language: English
- 660 Pages
- Published: October 2011
- Region: Global
Facilities for storage and supply of fuels and liquid fuels. UNE standards and legislation. CD-ROM (Spanish Version)
- Published: January 2009
- AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification
Any installation for storage and supply of fuels and liquid fuels must comply with demanding technical prescriptions to ensure its adequacy and maximum safety.
This manual includes the latest version of UNE standards mentioned in Royal Decree 1523/1999.
The standards include specifications on:
- Steel pipes, copper and threaded accessories.
- Fixed systems of pulverized water: components, design, facilities, tests, plans, hydraulic calculation, automatic detection.
- Low-expansion physical foam extinction systems: interior and exterior risks protection, reception tests and maintenance.
- Tests of reaction and resistance to fire: construction materials, glazed construction elements, doors, balkheads and cables subjected to fire.
- Plastics coatings destined to store liquid oil products: tests, characteristics, interior coating, installation and repair
- Steel and plastic tanks: requirements, characteristics, testing methods, installation and transport.
- Standardized procedures to evaluate verification systems of the watertightness and detection of leakage.
- Control of the static electricity in inflammable atmospheres.
- Electrical material for potentially explosive atmospheres.