- Language: English
- Published: December 2014
Construction materials reaction and resistance to fire. 2nd edition. CD-ROM (Spanish Version)
- ID: 2111138
- January 2008
- AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification
The text incorporates the Royal Decree 312/2005 pursuant to which the classification of construction products and constructive elements on the basis of their properties of reaction and resistance to fire is approved, in addition to the updates of the UNE standards therein qouted.
As a novelty it includes the Royal Decree 110/2008 by which there is modified the Royal Decree 312/2005, all UNE standards indexed in it, as well as the Community provisions with regard to reaction and resistance to fire.
131 UNE standards with specifications on:
- Service installation.
- Aluminium structures, concrete, steel, mixed of steel and concrete, of wood and of brickwork.
- Structural wood and beams.
- Plaster boards.
- Iron-works for the building.
- Potable and non-portable elements.
- Metallic shapes.
- Paper and cardboard.
- Floor finish.
- Smoke and heat control system.