- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
Fire safety in industrial premises. 3rd edition. CD-ROM (Spanish Version)
- Published: January 2008
- AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification
It includes the complete text of the Fire Safety Regulation in industrial premises, approved by Royal Decree 2267/2004 of 3 December, and all UNE standards mentioned in the latter.
It introduces the new UNE-EN 13501-1:2007 standard relating to the classification using data from reaction to fire tests, as well as the amendments to legislative tests mentioned in the Regulation.
14 UNE standards that help to meet the requirements that this type of facilities have to cover in order to prevent fire or provide a suitable response in the event of fire:
- Reaction and resistance to fire tests.
- Water supply systems for firefighting.
- Smoke and heat control systems.
- Portable fire extinguishers.
- Gully tops and manhole tops for vehicular and pedestrian areas.
- Fixed firefighting systems
- Fire classification of construction products.
Standards are subject to regular reviews in order to ensure they are updated and in line with the progress made by industry and society. For this reason, although the standards contained in this handbook were valid when going to press, the amendments to be made in the UNE standards catalogue in the future may affect this section.