• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
UNE-EN ISO 22000 Food innocuousness management system. Questionnaire of analysis and situation for SMEs (Spanish Version)
AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification, January 2007, Pages: 180
This publication consists of a wide range of questions that will help companies to establish, help and certify their food innocuousness management system with the final aim to foresee the dangers and to adopt the necessary control measures.
The detailed response to every question allows to evaluate the current situation of the company with regard to the requirements of UNE-EN ISO 22000 Standard, as well as to identify the areas that need an improvement.
Every chapter of the questionnaire gives a brief description of the requirements of the standard and proposes a few clear directives to incorporate into food innocuousness management system of the company.
- Food safety
- Application field of food innocuousness management system
- Requirements of the documentation
- Responsibility of the management and of the leader of the team of food innocuousness
- Preparation in the face of emergencies
- Review by the management
- Management of resources
- Use of combinations of control measures developed externally
- Planning and accomplishment of innocuous products
- Control of non-conformities
- Validation, monitoring and improvement of food innocuousness management