The 2011-2016 World Outlook for Split System Unitary Air Conditioning Condensing Units under 22,000 BTU Per Hour
- Published: January 2011
- Region: Global
This publication consists of a wide range of questions that will help companies to establish, help and certify their food innocuousness management system with the final aim to foresee the dangers and to adopt the necessary control measures.
The detailed response to every question allows to evaluate the current situation of the company with regard to the requirements of UNE-EN ISO 22000 Standard, as well as to identify the areas that need an improvement.
Every chapter of the questionnaire gives a brief description of the requirements of the standard and proposes a few clear directives to incorporate into food innocuousness management system of the company.
- Food safety
- Application field of food innocuousness management system
- Requirements of the documentation
- Responsibility of the management and of the leader of the team of food innocuousness
- Preparation in the face of emergencies
- Review by the management
- Management of resources
- Use of combinations of control measures developed externally
- Planning and accomplishment of innocuous products
- Control of non-conformities
- Validation, monitoring and improvement of food innocuousness management