Practical manual of quality in laboratories. ISO 17025 approach (2nd edition) (Spanish Version)
- ID: 2111172
- January 2005
- 394 pages
- AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification
It gives guidelines on how to master both aspects demanded by UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 standard in order to obtain laboratory accreditation: technical quality and management quality.
This new publication includes real quality documents, selects the criteria recommended in standards or organizations of recognized prestige and, in particular, it gives a detailed explanation of practical resolved and discussed cases.
It, therefore provides the professional with a wide range of directives that will allow them to establish their own criteria of acceptance in their tests or calibrations.
- Quality and quality in the laboratory.
- Laboratory accreditation. ISO 17025 standard.
- Quality measurement.
- Advanced quality measurement .
- Internal validation of methods.
- Interlaboratory studies.
- Quality control.
- Estimate of uncertainty.