- Language: English
- Published: December 2013
- Region: United States
External audit of occupational hazard prevention system of the company (Spanish Version)
- Published: January 2002
- 388 pages
- AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification
This publication analyzes the obligation of external assessment of Occupational Hazard Prevention (OHP) system of the company, in conformity with art. 30.6 of OHP's Law, the elements that compose it, as well as the criteria for the suitable accomplishment of the audit.
It constitutes an eminently practical tool, which tries to help all those organizations and professionals who face the complex task of conducting audit on Occupational Hazard Prevention Management System.
Likewise, in order that the reader has even more complete knowledge on the subject, in an annexe the list of specific standards on OHP's normative system is included.
This work develops the following sections:
- Audit and the new approach occupational hazard prevention model. Control of its application in companies.
- Audit on Occupational Hazard Prevention System of companies.
- Systematic content of audit and of the conducting process of external assessment. The requirements.
- The accreditation of the entity specialized for the accomplishment of the audit of PRL's system.
- The material accomplishment of the legal audit and the execution of the commitments.
- The legal responsibilities and / or contractual derivatives of the obligation of legal or contractual audit.
Juan Ignacio Moltó García