Printed from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/2112990
Publishing in Belgium
Publishing in Belgium industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Belgium publishing market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The publishing market consists of books, newspaper and magazines segments. The book publishing industry comprises publishers of academic, professional, general and other (fictions, non-fiction etc.) books. The newspaper market is valued as the sum total of all revenues gained from the selling of newspapers including those gained through circulation, subscription (inc. online subscription), but not including those revenues gained through advertising. The market value of this segment refers to the domestic B2C sales of books only at the retail sales price (RSP). The newspaper and magazine segment value is calculated as the revenues generated by publishers from B2C sales of copies of their products, and does not include advertising revenues. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
- The Belgian publishing market is expected to generate total revenues of $2,491.8m in 2012, representing CAGR of 3.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- The books segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $1,344m, equivalent to 53.9% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2,864.8m by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the publishing market in Belgium
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the publishing market in Belgium
Leading company profiles reveal details of key publishing market players’ global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Belgium publishing market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Belgium economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Belgium publishing market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Belgium publishing market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Belgium publishing market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Axel Springer AG
Roularta Media Group NV
Related MarketLine research
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Belgium publishing market value: $ million, 2008–12(e)
Table 2: Belgium publishing market category segmentation: $ million, 2012(e)
Table 3: Belgium publishing market geography segmentation: $ million, 2012(e)
Table 4: Belgium publishing market value forecast: $ million, 2012–17
Table 5: Axel Springer AG: key facts
Table 6: Axel Springer AG: key financials ($)
Table 7: Axel Springer AG: key financials (€)
Table 8: Axel Springer AG: key financial ratios
Table 9: De Persgroep: key facts
Table 10: Lagardere SCA: key facts
Table 11: Lagardere SCA: key financials ($)
Table 12: Lagardere SCA: key financials (€)
Table 13: Lagardere SCA: key financial ratios
Table 14: Roularta Media Group NV: key facts
Table 15: Roularta Media Group NV: key financials ($)
Table 16: Roularta Media Group NV: key financials (€)
Table 17: Roularta Media Group NV: key financial ratios
Table 18: Belgium size of population (million), 2008–12
Table 19: Belgium gdp (constant 2000 prices, $ billion), 2008–12
Table 20: Belgium gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2008–12
Table 21: Belgium inflation, 2008–12
Table 22: Belgium consumer price index (absolute), 2008–12
Table 23: Belgium exchange rate, 2008–12
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Belgium publishing market value: $ million, 2008–12(e)
Figure 2: Belgium publishing market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2012(e)
Figure 3: Belgium publishing market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2012(e)
Figure 4: Belgium publishing market value forecast: $ million, 2012–17
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the publishing market in Belgium, 2012
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the publishing market in Belgium, 2012
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the publishing market in Belgium, 2012
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the publishing market in Belgium, 2012
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the publishing market in Belgium, 2012
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the publishing market in Belgium, 2012
Figure 11: Axel Springer AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Axel Springer AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 13: Lagardere SCA: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: Lagardere SCA: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: Roularta Media Group NV: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Roularta Media Group NV: assets & liabilities
Order by Fax - using the order form below
Order By Post - print the order form below and send to
Research and Markets,
Fax order form
To place a fax order simply print this form, fill in and fax the completed form to the number below. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please verify that the product information is correct and select the format you require.
Publishing in Belgium
Please enter the quantity of the report format you require.
|Electronic (PDF) - Single User||EUR 261|
|Electronic (PDF) - Enterprisewide||EUR 652|
Please enter all the information below in block capitals.
Please fax this form to:
(646) 607-1907 or (646) 964-6609 (from USA)
+353-1-481-1716 or +353-1-653-1571 (from Rest of World)
Please indicate the payment method you would like to use by selecting the appropriate box.
Please post the check, accompanied by this form, to:
Research and Markets,
Please transfer funds to:
27-35 Main Street
If you have a Marketing Code please enter it below:
Please note that by ordering from Research and Markets you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/info/terms.asp