- ID: 2113093
- May 2015
- Region: Global
- 32 pages
Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global wine market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The wine market consists of retail sale of champagne, fortified wine, sparkling wine and still wine. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Market volume represents the total volume of wine consumed in millions of liters. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The global wine market had total revenue of $281,086.4m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2010 and 2014.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.6% between 2010-2014, to reach a total of 23,781.9 million liter in 2014.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.3% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $346,974.0m by the end of 201
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the wine market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalwine market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wine market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global wine market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Global wine market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the Global wine market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Constellation Brands, Inc.
E. & J. Gallo Winery
The Wine Group, Inc.
Yantai Changyu Group Company Ltd.
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Global wine market value: $ million, 2010-14
Table 2: Global wine market volume: million liter, 2010-14
Table 3: Global wine market category segmentation: $ million, 2014
Table 4: Global wine market geography segmentation: $ million, 2014
Table 5: Global wine market share: % share, by volume, 2014
Table 6: Global wine market distribution: % share, by volume, 2014
Table 7: Global wine market value forecast: $ million, 2014–19
Table 8: Global wine market volume forecast: million liter, 2014–19
Table 9: Constellation Brands, Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Constellation Brands, Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 11: Constellation Brands, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 12: E. & J. Gallo Winery: key facts
Table 13: The Wine Group, Inc.: key facts
Table 14: Yantai Changyu Group Company Ltd.: key facts
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Global wine market value: $ million, 2010-14
Figure 2: Global wine market volume: million liter, 2010-14
Figure 3: Global wine market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014
Figure 4: Global wine market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014
Figure 5: Global wine market share: % share, by volume, 2014
Figure 6: Global wine market distribution: % share, by volume, 2014
Figure 7: Global wine market value forecast: $ million, 2014–19
Figure 8: Global wine market volume forecast: million liter, 2014–19
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the global wine market, 2014
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the global wine market, 2014
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the global wine market, 2014
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global wine market, 2014
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global wine market, 2014
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global wine market, 2014
Figure 15: Constellation Brands, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Constellation Brands, Inc.: assets & liabilities