Wine in Spain
- ID: 2113103
- May 2015
- Region: Spain
- 33 pages
Wine in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Spain wine market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The wine market consists of retail sale of champagne, fortified wine, sparkling wine and still wine. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Market volume represents the total volume of wine consumed in millions of liters. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Spanish wine market had total revenue of $8,858.0m in 2014, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.1% between 2010 and 2014.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -3.4% between 2010-2014, to reach a total of 849.6 million liter in 2014.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decline even faster, with an anticipated CARC of -4.1% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $7,200.9m by the end of 201
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the wine market in Spain
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the wine market in Spain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wine market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain wine market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Spain economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Spain wine market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the Spain wine market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain wine market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Félix Solís S.L.
J. García Carrión S.A.
Pernod Ricard SA
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Spain wine market value: $ million, 2010-14
Table 2: Spain wine market volume: million liter, 2010-14
Table 3: Spain wine market category segmentation: $ million, 2014
Table 4: Spain wine market geography segmentation: $ million, 2014
Table 5: Spain wine market share: % share, by volume, 2014
Table 6: Spain wine market distribution: % share, by volume, 2014
Table 7: Spain wine market value forecast: $ million, 2014–19
Table 8: Spain wine market volume forecast: million liter, 2014–19
Table 9: Félix Solís S.L.: key facts
Table 10: Freixenet S.A.: key facts
Table 11: J. García Carrión S.A.: key facts
Table 12: Pernod Ricard SA: key facts
Table 13: Pernod Ricard SA: key financials ($)
Table 14: Pernod Ricard SA: key financials (€)
Table 15: Pernod Ricard SA: key financial ratios
Table 16: Spain size of population (million), 2010-14
Table 17: Spain gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2010-14
Table 18: Spain gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2010-14
Table 19: Spain inflation, 2010-14
Table 20: Spain consumer price index (absolute), 2010-14
Table 21: Spain exchange rate, 2010-14
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Spain wine market value: $ million, 2010-14
Figure 2: Spain wine market volume: million liter, 2010-14
Figure 3: Spain wine market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014
Figure 4: Spain wine market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014
Figure 5: Spain wine market share: % share, by volume, 2014
Figure 6: Spain wine market distribution: % share, by volume, 2014
Figure 7: Spain wine market value forecast: $ million, 2014–19
Figure 8: Spain wine market volume forecast: million liter, 2014–19
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the wine market in Spain, 2014
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the wine market in Spain, 2014
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the wine market in Spain, 2014
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the wine market in Spain, 2014
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the wine market in Spain, 2014
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the wine market in Spain, 2014
Figure 15: Pernod Ricard SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Pernod Ricard SA: assets & liabilities