McKesson Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on McKesson Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting McKesson Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of McKesson Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on McKesson Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about McKesson Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
McKesson Corporation (McKesson or 'the company') is a US-based healthcare service provider. The company operates in the US, Canada and other countries. It is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and employed about 71,400 people (including 28,600 employees of Celesio) as of March 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $137,609 million during the financial year ended March 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 12.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $2,367 million in FY2014, an increase of 1.8% over FY2013.The net profit of the company was $1,263 million in FY2014, a decrease of 5.6% compared with FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of McKesson Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess McKesson Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on McKesson Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects SHOW LESS READ MORE >