2Q.2012 Global Handset Sales Market Share and 2012-2013 Forecast: Global Mobile Handset Sales to rise to 1.89 billion in 2013
- Language: English
- Published: September 2012
- Region: Global
Brazil Handset Sales Market Share and Forecast covers 22 vendors. We provide estimates and forecasts at the country level based on primary field research undertaken in these markets as part of Global Consumer Telecommunications and Global Enterprise Telecommunications Surveys. We also take into account shipment data disclosed by vendors together with Point of Sale (POS) data available through various vendors, including operators.
To this comprehensive dataset, we are adding a PowerPoint presentation which provides an overview of key trends in the global handset vendor market. The database provides quarterly historical data starting in 1Q.2004 and ending in 4Q.2011, and annual historical and forecast data from 2004 to 2013F.
The report was written by Analysts at IE Market Research Corporation, including Executive Associate, Dr. Antti Koivula. Dr. Koivula worked at Nokia for 12 years (1999 – 2011) where he held key roles in strategy creation, organizational change and product and business line management. As a Director of Product Management at Nokia (2010 – 2011), he was a management team member of Nokia’s Smartphones Business Unit. Prior to this role, Dr. Koivula was the Director of Strategy & Portfolio Planning at Nokia Live (2006 – 2009) where he was responsible for road mapping and conceptualizing key handset products. Dr. Koivula has also held key roles within Nokia’s Mobile Handset Business Unit (1999 – 2005) including Product Group Head responsible for leading the entry of Nokia's mobile phones into the sports and music categories, and as Planning Process Manager responsible for deployment of the Nokia Mobile Phones (NMP) Planning Process where he was responsible for several business-critical and strategic projects at Nokia.
Why you should buy this report:
By purchasing this report, you will receive an Excel file with a datasheet of Handset Sales by Vendor (Thousands of Units), Handset Sales Growth (YoY), and Handset Sales Market Share (%).
You will also receive a PowerPoint presentation which provides insights into the global mobile handset market. Overall, Global Handset Market Share and Forecast provides answers to all of the following questions:
- What are the key trends in the global mobile handset market? How will this market grow from 2012 to 2013?
- Which region/country has the fastest growing mobile handset market in the world? What are the key trends in each region/country?
- How many mobile handsets will a specific handset supplier ship in each country/region?
- Which handset suppliers are the Top 6 suppliers in each region/county and how will this change over the next eight quarters?
This report will be useful to:
- Strategists and analysts at mobile handset suppliers responsible for handset strategy development and business analytics
- Device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile handset industry
- Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the mobile handset market
- Consultants advising their clients on mobile handset markets
- Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global mobile handset market
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Companies Covered in this Forecast
Alcatel / TCT Mobile / TCL Communication
Gradiente Electronica (IGB Electronica S.A.)
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
LG Electronics Inc.
Pantech & Curitel Communication, Inc.
Research In Motion Limited
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB
Series Covered in this Forecast: Quarterly data available from 1Q.2004 - 4Q.2011; Annual data available from 2004 - 2013F
Handset Sales by Vendor (Thousands of Units)
Handset Sales Growth (YoY)
Handset Sales (Market Share, %)