• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Geberit AG (GEBN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
GlobalData, April 2013, Pages: 30
Geberit AG (Geberit) is one of the leading providers of sanitary technology applications and solutions in Europe. The company offers sanitary and piping systems for the construction of new buildings, renovation and modernization projects. It develops, manufactures and markets sanitary products and systems for the residential and industrial construction markets worldwide. The company maintains 25 information centers to train plumbers, sanitary engineers and architects in Geberit systems and software tools. The company has sales offices in 41 countries worldwide and 16 production sites in seven different countries. Geberit is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Geberit AG provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Geberit AG - Key Facts
Geberit AG - Key Employees
Geberit AG - Key Employee Biographies
Geberit AG - Major Products and Services
Geberit AG - History
Geberit AG - Company Statement
Geberit AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Geberit AG - Business Description
Geberit AG - Corporate Strategy
Geberit AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Geberit AG - Strengths
Strength - Established Player
Strength - Compliance with Quality Standards
Strength - The Geberit Business Model
Geberit AG - Weaknesses
Weakness - Reliance on Distributors
Geberit AG - Opportunities
Opportunity - Perpetual Innovation
Opportunity - Demand for Renovation and Refurbishment Services
Opportunity - Increasing Returns
Geberit AG - Threats
Threat - Volatility in Raw Material Prices
Threat - Product Liability Claims
Threat - Increasing Competitive Pressures
Geberit AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Geberit AG, Key Facts
Geberit AG, Key Employees
Geberit AG, Key Employee Biographies
Geberit AG, Major Products and Services
Geberit AG, History
Geberit AG, Subsidiaries
Geberit AG, Key Competitors
Geberit AG, Ratios based on current share price
Geberit AG, Annual Ratios
Geberit AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Geberit AG, Performance Chart (2008 - 2012)
Geberit AG, Ratio Charts