- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Gilbane, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
Gilbane Inc. (Gilbane) is holding company. It provides construction and real estate development service. It operates through its two subsidiaries,namely, Gilbane Building Company and Gilbane Development Company. These two work jointly as one company to provide integrated expertise in finance, property development, planning and commercial construction. Gilbane offers two kind of services which include building and development. Its building service category is sub divided into four sub categories,namely, pre-construction,construction, consulting and sub-contracting.
Our Gilbane, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Gilbane, Inc. - Key Facts
Gilbane, Inc. - Key Employees
Gilbane, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Gilbane, Inc. - History
Gilbane, Inc. - Company Statement
Gilbane, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Gilbane, Inc. - Business Description
Gilbane, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Gilbane, Inc. - Strengths
Strength - Service Portfolio
Strength - Diverse Project Experience
Strength - Awards and Recognitions
Gilbane, Inc. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Aging Workforce
Gilbane, Inc. - Opportunities
Opportunity - New Contracts
Opportunity - Green Buildings
Opportunity - Stimulus Package
Gilbane, Inc. - Threats
Threat - Cost Overruns
Threat - Competitive Environment
Threat - Shrinking Supply of Skilled Craft Professionals
Gilbane, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Appendix
List of Tables
Gilbane, Inc., Key Facts
Gilbane, Inc., Key Employees
Gilbane, Inc., Major Products and Services
Gilbane, Inc., History
Gilbane, Inc., Subsidiaries
Gilbane, Inc., Key Competitors